Identity and Access Management
Growing and Protecting the Business
A number of technology trends, including cloud, mobility, social media and the consumerization of IT, have transformed not only IT, but also the way employees, partners and customers interact with an organization.
As a result, protecting today’s cloud-based, mobile enterprise requires a new approach – one that focuses on secure identity and access management (IAM), while at the same time driving two critical imperatives:
Enable business growth by:
• Quickly deploying new online services
• Leveraging new advances in cloud computing and virtualization
• Accommodating the needs of demanding, tech-savvy users
(i.e., customers, partners, employees, etc.)
• Driving greater employee productivity and increasing business intelligence
Protect the business by:
• Mitigating the risk of fraud, breaches, insider threats and improper access – from both internal and external sources
• Safeguarding critical systems, applications and data
Dieser Download wird Ihnen von Dritten (z.B. vom Hersteller) oder von unserer Redaktion kostenlos zur Verfügung gestellt. Bei Problemen mit dem Öffnen des Whitepapers deaktivieren Sie bitte den Popup-Blocker für diese Website.
Advances in server hardware, network infrastructure, and virtualization allows for a range of IT architectures, including the use of computing clouds.mehr...
This whitepaper gives you a taste of the concepts and approaches that you need to consider when embarking on your journey toward using, and maybe even providing, cloud services.mehr...